CLICK HERE FOR COVID-19 VACCINE INFORMATION
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR OUR VACCINE WAITLIST
In order to maintain the safety of our patients and staff we have modified our check in and patient screening process. We ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Due to high patient volumes we are unable to guarantee social distancing in our waiting area. You will receive a text message with instructions on checking in for your appointment. If you do not receive a text message 15 minutes prior to your appointment, please call 512-396-7686 extension 105 to check in. Please remain outside or in your vehicle until you are notified to come to the door for your visit.
2. Masks or appropriate facial covering are REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES while in the office and exam rooms and MUST cover nose and mouth.
3. Only scheduled patients and 1 parent or guardian for minors are requested to enter the office. This reduces the chances of exposure for patients and staff alike. If you need special accommodations, please notify staff when you check in.
4. If you are experiencing respiratory symptoms or fever you may be asked to reschedule for a virtual visit.
START A VIRTUAL VISIT NOW
We now offer virtual walk-in appointments Monday-Thursday 8am-7pm, Friday 8am-5pm, and Saturday 9am-1pm. - no scheduling required! START A VIRTUAL VISIT NOW
"The Staff is friendly and professional, if there are appointment problems, they are great about it. Subscription referrals are timely and accurate. Mia Painter, DNP is great, and gets to know her patients, excellent bedside manner!"
News & Announcements
San Marcos Family Medicine is currently administering COVID 19 vaccinations as outlined by current CDC guidelines and prioritized by the State of Texas to individuals in tier 1A and 1B…. Read More
New Patient Portal
With our exciting affiliation with Privia, you will now have access to new technology to help improve your patient experience. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the portal AFTER… Read More
We Are Now Members of Privia Medical Group
As of January 7th, 2020, we are proud members of Privia Medical Group!
Proud to be Part of Privia Medical Group
San Marcos Family Medicine is a proud member of Privia Medical Group. The best doctors in our community have joined together to form Privia Medical Group (PMG), a multi-specialty, high-performance medical group that puts patients first. Our physicians are united by the mission of providing better, more coordinated care for their patients.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.
Access your personal health information and test results, securely message your care team, and manage payments, all from one spot and at your convenience, 24/7.
- See your provider's openings and schedule appointments.
- Review prescription medications and request renewals.
- View payment history and pay current invoices.